Saturday, April 2, 2011

Term 2 and Mid Year

Some might say:" Yay! It's a whole new term! It's gonna be exciting! Woohoo!"
Sadly, I am not as enthusiastic as those above.
Yes, I admit that it is an exciting term where many activities are starting out, and especially for me, when my CCA activities are at the peak.
However, as much as I would not like to admit, I think that Term 2 is a mugging term, with mid-year tests coming at Week 10. With the experience of totally screwing up in Term 3 due to the mid-year exams in Sec 1, I have decided to give all my efforts in doing well for those test. Another reason I feel Term 2 is a mugging term is also due to me doing badly at Term 1, and I will need to do better in Term 2 to salvage the ruins in Term 1. Even though I do not aim to go into CSE(with my LA grades hardly reaching A2), I hope that at least at the end of this year, I will have a MSG that is lower than 1.5. I cannot afford to screw up another time in any of the coming terms.

An MSG of lower than 1.5. This shall be my target. I shall work hard towards it.

"Aim for the moon. Even if you fall, you shall land on the stars"

No comments:

Post a Comment