Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Term 1 Reflection

This is a terrible issue.
Due to my laziness(yes I know that you teachers were right), my Term 1 MSG had a great drop to 2.5. Although this may not seem so much as a very terrible MSG to most students, this is very disappointing to me. I knew that I should not have achieved such a horrible grade as I could have easily achieved a MSG that was lower than 2. I know that I was sticking my face in front of my computer too much and that I had not bothered to study much. My attitude towards school and homework was also very bad. However, I would like to clarify one matter. I admit that sometimes during class I was feeling very sleepy, but on certain occasions, I WAS NOT FEELING SLEEPY AT ALL.

I shall try hard to do well in the next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment