Monday, May 9, 2011

Tests Again...

Indeed for me it is true that most of the test have already gone. But, what is left would be the two(or is it three?) very important tests that would affect my Term 3 grades: LA Semester Test and IH Semester Test(I'm not sure if there is CF Semester Test).

While all of us feel like relaxing our tensed brains, we cannot afford to do so in case we were not prepared for the tests upcoming. It is true that there is the sabbatical week for us to enjoy learning other things, but we would still need to revise for LA and IH.

However, I believe that even though we are tired and beaten(some demoralized by the results), we can continue our effort to study harder and also achieve good results for our test. To my dear classmates from 2I2, let's continue on together! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment